I’m not actually going to give you reasons why you should not, or can not get away with your bride, and just your bride, a couple of times this year. You could probably come up with plenty of reasons why you can’t or shouldn’t – so let me give you a few why you should.
- Time with just each other builds your relationship in ways that don’t happen at other times.
- Looking forward to time alone together is good for both of you, and for your relationship.
- Looking back on times together is also good for both of you, and your relationship.
- Time for just the two of you gives you a way to see where your relationship is, and to judge if the relationship is better or worse than the last time you got away together.
- The benefits to your marriage will also benefit your kids.
- The benefits to your marriage will also benefit your job.
- We make time for what’s important to us – so if the two of you can’t make time for this …