Sex is, or at least should be, a sensual experience, and this is particularly important for women. Female orgasms range from so small she is not sure she had one to so massive she can’t think or move. If all she has is small ones, she may not feel it’s worth the effort; if she has some really big ones, she will be interested in doing all she can to have more of the same. The more your bride can open up to the rich range of sensations and stimulation of sex, the more easily she will be aroused, the more quickly she will reach climax, and the more powerful that climax will be. In short, being a sensuous person makes a woman a much better and much more eager lover.
Sensuality is not something that can be compartmentalised very well. That means you can’t make her sensual just sexually, and it means helping her be more sensual in any area is going to make her more sensual in bed. Things that relate to sex, or to her sexual environment (the bedroom) are likely to be somewhat more effective sexually, but don’t limit yourself to working on those.
A few thoughts about things you can do for her or give her to encourage sensuality (please add yours in the comment):
- Scented candles
- Scratch her back
- Special bed sheets – high thread count, or T-shirt fabric
- Luxurious bath towels
- A very nice shower head
- Small bits of rich flavours – fine chocolates, high quality fruit, a special tea
- Soft, indirect lighting – dimmer switches and coloured bulbs can do interesting things
- Use a variety of colours to decorate, and use a variety of textures.
- Frequent soft touches
- Massage – with a warmed, scented oil
- Flowers – with a good, strong scent
- Music, on a quality sound system. Have a variety of music to set or reflect various moods.
- Background sounds (nature tracks)
- Try new restaurants with new kinds of food
- Buy her a good perfume
- Pretty lingerie – soft or silky, rich colours, lace
- Very soft, warm slippers
- A bathrobe that is soft and warm
- Brush her hair for her