I am blessed by my bride because:
- She has great integrity.
- She is reasonable.
- She hates the saying “If mama ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy” and has been determined it would never be true in our home.
- She encourages me to be myself – in spite of knowing full well what that means.
- She joins me in most of my adventures (which is NOT an easy thing!).
- She makes great homemade sandwich rolls – the staple of our weight loss diet.
- She is more concerned with her responsibilities than with her rights…
- …however, she speaks up about her needs and desires.
- She does not complain about what I do to the kitchen when I cook, and often sneaks in and cleans before I am done.
- She decided if sex was important to God, she should learn to enjoy it. And she did!
- She IS The Generous Wife is so many ways.
- She starts her generosity at home, going way above and beyond for me and our children.
- She likes Sci-fi – or learned to like it.
- She knows how to nudge me in a way I will hear.
- She has decided to go along with my “age is a number” idea and stay young of mind and action.
- She is a Godly woman in so many ways, and she continues to study and grow daily.
► Shop to Give – support me by starting on-line shopping here ◄