I have shied away from top ten lists as they always seem to me to be a form of self-promotion (never mind I’ve been told I need to learn to self-promote more, sigh). Then twice this week I tweeted a top ten list and said “A great way to get to know this blog” and the second time I realised that when I find a new blog I look for a “most read” or “most popular” posts link. With that in mind, here is what was most read on the web site* this last year. This is the top 20, and is a mix of new posts, old posts, and articles.
Top ten posts made in 2012:
- Why wives say no to sex, and what a man can do about it – Based on a poll of women, this is an interesting look at why women say no to sex.
- A disturbing trend in female sexual preferences – My take on “Fifty Shades of Grey” and the bigger issue of women’s porn use.
- Oral Sex: Survey says .. – Results of a poll of over 1000 men and women on the issue of oral sex.
- 6 Best Sex Positions – Based on a poll of 250 sex positive wives.
- Sexual submission – The sex post in a seven part series on headship and submission. And no, she is not your sex slave …
- Confessions of the husband of a sex positive wife – Yes, she loves sex, no it was not always that way.
- Promise to rub her the right way – A very short post with links to various massage pages (2 of which are below)
- Non-sexual touch and sex – I started this post with “This is one of the most significant and potentially marriage-changing posts I’ve ever done.” Apparently others agreed.
- Talking as Foreplay – Better Sex in 2012 – A guest post from Sheila Wray Gregoire of to Love Honor and Vacuum – use your words, men.
- 13 Ways to Have More Sex – Why would this be a top ten?
- Orgasmic Massage – With 50% more hits than anything else, this article is the clear winner for most read of 2012. This is not just the “happy ending”, it’s a sensual overload that culminates with her having an orgasm.
- Sexual Massage – A rewrite of an article from The Marriage Bed, this is more of massage as foreplay.
- Is semen good for her mood??? – Science say it could be. (From March 2011)
- Game to play that make sex more fun. – Some simple ways to make sex more fun. (From June 2010)
- Fun sex positions, low injury risk. – A couple positions that get great reviews. (From June 2010)
- More time on her breasts – Most women want more, just do it right. (From June 2010)
- How long should it take a woman to climax? – Probably longer than you think. (From March 2011)
- Sex on a pillow – Adding a pillow can make sex better in many positions. (From June 2010)
- Her orgasm is not like your orgasm – Hers can be bigger and much better, and you can learn to get her there. (From December 2011)
*I have more reading by both RSS and email than on the web site. However, website reads are a good way of showing greatest interest.
Image Credit: © Stuart Miles | freedigitalphotos.net