Valentine’s Day is just over two weeks away.
I know a lot of guys dislike Valentine’s. Some think it is too commercial, some think it is just for women, some feel they can’t get it right no matter what they do. I get all that, but unless your bride has clearly told you she doesn’t care about the day, I’d do something.
I’ve written a good deal about Valentine’s in the past, so I’m going to make this a resource post with links to other posts. Below that, I have some shopping links if you’re so inclined. Most of the links are affiliates, so if you use them I get a bit of money out of the deal.
Please add your ideas and success stories in the comments!
- Valentine’s Coupons Three versions. Fill in what you want to give, and print them out. Great for acts of service and gifts you cannot wrap.
- Promise to rub her the right way You can give her a massage. Some ideas on giving a non-sexual, sexual, and even an orgasmic massage.
- Breakfast in Bed Every husband should do this at least once.
- My love, on paper A love letter is always a great gift.
- Can we at least have sex on Valentine’s Day?
- Keep someone’s kids Give a gift to another couple this Valentine’s Day.
- If You Think Valentine’s Matters too Much to Her
- 1-800-Flowers.com If you want to give flowers, you will find great prices here.
- Ghirardelli Chocolate The 5 star chocolate!
- Sharie’s Berries A special way to give sweets to your sweet.
- red ENVELOPE A variety of very nice gifts, including items that can be personalised.
- Restaurant.com – Find a deal on a Valentine’s meal out.
- My M&Ms Now doing images on M&M’s (but still only taking G-rated content).
- Victorias Secret Buy her something, or get her a gift card so she can get something she likes. Be aware the site shows plenty of skin.
- Amazon Has pretty much everything, including sex toys and lingerie. No nudity, but often close.
- TimelessMessage.com Message in a bottle supplies.
- Jewelry.com Buy or shop for price before you hit the mall.