Don’t forget mom
This is your four-day warning – Sunday is Mother’s Day. A few suggestions on do’s and don’ts for gift buying:
- Buy for your own mother; don’t expect/ask your wife to do it.
- If your wife is a mother, get her a gift and a card from you, thanking her for being a good mother.
- If you have young kids, help them shop.
- If you have older/grown kids, remind or threaten as appropriate.
- If your wife is dealing with infertility, be aware Sunday may be a very difficult day. Also, be considerate of other women in the same situation.