Introverts and Extroverts
As I have mentioned before, odds are you and your wife are an introvert an extrovert. One things extroverts tend to think is that introverts are shy – but while shyness and introvertedness can seem similar from the outside, they are two different things.
An introvert is not as interested in socialising as an extrovert, or wants to socialise on a smaller scale or less often than extroverts desire. Those who are shy on the other hand have a fear of socialising, or of large groups, or of strangers. A couple of studies have found no real correlation between shy and introverted – one can in fact be a shy extrovert.
List function note – this post introduces a new category – “Understanding Her”. If you receive these tips by e-mail from the web site, rather than via feedburner, log in and check to see if you are not receiving certain categories:
- Go to the blog and login on the right side of the page near the top.
- Go to the dashboard (link on right near top, or here).
- Hover over the “Profile” tab top left, then click on “Subscriptions”.
- Check categories you wish to receive, and uncheck those you do not want to receive.
- Click on “Update Preferences”