Today is Thanksgiving in the States. For many it’s all about eating too much, or watching football, or it’s the start of the “holiday season”. For those who follow Jesus, I hope this day is still a day to thank the Lord for all He has done for us. A very few on my list:
- I am deeply thankful to the Lord for my wonderful bride. I am so blessed to have a wife of integrity who lovingly lives with my eccentricities, joins me in my wild adventures, and wants me as much as I want her.
- I am also very thankful this year for the fantastic place He has put us. Our being here is so much His doing, and beyond our wildest dreams.
- I am blessed to be living here with a couple who are as interested in community as we are. As inexperienced as we are, but eager to learn how to do it, and willing to give and receive grace as we learn via trial and error.
- I am thankful that I have a way to serve Him by offering help as He gives me wisdom and a place to be heard. Please know that I care for y’all who read here – my greatest desire if for each of you to grow closer to your Lord and your bride, and take daily delight in both.
- And finally, thank you all for your prayers and support.
Be thankfull, and be blessed,