101 reasons not to get away together this year.
I’m not actually going to give you reasons why you should not, or can not get away with your bride, and just your bride, a couple of times this year. You could probably come up with plenty of reasons why you can’t or shouldn’t – so let me give you a few why you should.
- Time with just each other builds your relationship in ways that don’t happen at other times.
- Looking forward to time alone together is good for both of you, and for your relationship.
- Looking back on times together is also good for both of you, and your relationship.
- Time for just the two of you gives you a way to see where your relationship is, and to judge if the relationship is better or worse than the last time you got away together.
- The benefits to your marriage will also benefit your kids.
- The benefits to your marriage will also benefit your job.
- We make time for what’s important to us – so if the two of you can’t make time for this …