Not forgotten, just stalled for lack of time
Wanted to let y’all know I’ve not forgotten about the survey or what you want me to write about. We’ve been running in increasingly smaller circles around here of late, so it’s been tough to find the time to focus on these things.
As to what you wanted me to write about, the list includes:
- More about the need of an introvert to have alone time.
- What does it mean for a husband to love his wife as Christ loved the Church.
- Unequally yoked when the man is a believer and the wife is not.
- The result of conflict avoidance. (Have one for this started – next week I hope.)
- Borrowing money from in-laws.
- A wife with past sexual abuse who sees her current level of healing as sufficient and says he should accept her as she is.
- How do you hold on when it seems she will never change?
- Touch relaxes her and leads to sleep – not sex. Too much touch?
- Change with Lori for a couple of weeks, she does posts for the men, I do posts for the women. (Maybe that would drive her numbers down enough for me to catch up? :twisted: )
- What does it mean to be a spiritual leader in your home and how do you do that?
- Her obesity is turning me off.
- The importance of our walk with the Lord to our marriage.
- Practical tips on sex. (Done some of this already.)
- Lack of a Sabbath – especially for those in ministry. (This one has been on my heart as well of late.)
- How to deal with lust thoughts during sex.
- Coping with a spouse’s depression, anxiety, and detachment.
If you want to add to that list, use the contact form, and enter “WRITE ABOUT” as the subject.