Three goals for 2011
This is a warm up for something I am going to suggest in the new year. Both you and your bride are to work at changing or doing better at three specific things next year. The three goals should be things you suggest to each other so that each of you is working on something that matters to the other. A few guidelines:
- The list should include one fairly big/difficult thing, one small/easy thing, and one medium thing.
- The goals need to be achievable without bringing your life to a halt.
- The goals need to be specific and fairly narrow.
- Each of you chooses what you will work at; neither of you demands something be on the list.
- Sex is a valid choice, as long as all of the above conditions are met.
If you like this idea, mention it to your bride so that each of you can start thinking about it. Don’t talk details now, just mull it over. I’ll give you more information shortly.
~ There are five posts in this series (the one in bold is this page):