Sitting between her legs
The first time you try this position it may take a bit of trial and error to get it right, but it’s well worth the effort. There is a doll image at the bottom of the page. In words, she is laying on her back, legs rolled out and wide apart. You are sitting between her legs, facing her, with her legs over your legs. Having your back to the headboard or wall will help, but is not absolutely necessary. Have her lay down after you are in position, then hold her legs and pull gently to help her move close. You may need a pillow or two under your rear – it will depend on your relative sizes and the firmness of the mattress. Just getting the penis to her vagina is not enough; you need to get the right angle for any real penetration.
Her stimulation comes from one or both of you using hands or a toy on her. You won’t have deep penetration in this position – probably two inches less than with missionary – and vigorous thrusting is not possible, but there are a lot of great points to this.
- If you enter shallow, the glans (head) of your penis is in the entry of her vagina – which is tighter than the rest of the vagina, and which constricts when she climaxes. The ring of muscle here will also transmit vibration, if you are using a vibrator.
- For you the view is fantastic. For her it’s a face to face position, which most women prefer.
- For most couples this is mutually comfortable, and it’s possible to maintain it for a very long time.
- If you tend to climax quickly during intercourse, being still may allow you to last longer than usual. Penetrating deeply enough to get the glans past the ring of muscle at the entry to the vagina will help with this. If you do climax, you can continue to pleasure her without stopping or having to change position.
- Because it can be done with no movement, this is good if you have a noisy bed and need to be quite (like at someone else’s house!).
- You can do this on a bed or on the floor (put down a towel) or a number of other places. You might even be able to do it in the bath (if you do that with water, use a silicon lube and make sure there are no soaps or other chemicals in the water).
- If she has multiples, you can give her all she wants – and have yours whenever you both like.
- If she does not normally climax during intercourse, this will allow her have a climax while you are in her.
- This can also be done as foreplay (take your time!) or can be done until one of you climaxes, then you can move to another position for the other person.
Image Credit: © Paul H. Byerly