10 Sure Ways to Make Arguments Worse!
Here are some easy ways to make arguments worse. (Alternatively, do the opposite if you want things to go better!)
- Blame her emotions: Why assume she might have thought things out?
- Blame her hormones: She’s a woman, what else would it be?
- Ask “why”?: This feels confrontational and is likely to get her emotions involved.
- Bring up other, unrelated issues: Because nothing escalates a fight like adding other problems to it.
- Interrupt and finish her sentences: Show her how little you think of her, and she may just give up.
- Raise your voice: Who needs facts when their voice is louder!
- Use sarcasm: A good way to offend most women.
- Crowd her: Intimidation is a sure way to win, right?
- Use phrases like “You never” and “I always”: Because nothing makes a point like exaggerating it!
- Ignore her: She’ll give up eventually, right?