Imagine If You Will…
Imagine the following:
For years, your sex life with your wife has been much less than you’d like. Hearing “no” more often than you hear “yes” is only part of the problem. When you do have sex she’s rarely involved, and while she has never said “hurry up” you’re sure she feels that way most of the time.
Then these changes unfold over six months:
- She stops saying no.
- She comes to bed naked.
- She is involved in sex every time.
- She initiates!
- She starts enjoying sex more.
- She buys the kind of lingerie only worn so you can remove it.
- She suggests a new position or sex act.
- She initiates so often you almost never get to ask.
- She tells you how great sex is and how much she enjoys it.
- One night you’re tired, and you’ve had sex a number of days in a row, and she starts up. You tell her you’d like to, but you just don’t think you’re up to it. She proceeds to prove to you that you are up to it, doing something you thought she would never do, and you have the best sex of your life.
Tell me, with these changes, how would you feel about your wife? Would you feel loved? Would you feel more loving? Would you be willing to do all kinds of things for her? Would you find yourself doing all kinds of things for her without even trying?
This is exactly what the 2014 Marriage Upgrade is all about – so blessing her with what she wants that she’s blown away. If you can figure out what she wants and provide it, you’ll have her attention, her love, and much more!
I admit it’s more difficult for us than it is for women. Mind blowing sex works for the majority of men, but no single thing works for the majority of women. In fact, for most women it’s not a single thing; it’s many things. Figuring out what will move her is likely to take more effort than giving her those things. But hey, we’re men, we like a good challenge, right?
Links may be monetised
Image Credit: © adamr | freedigitalphotos.net
Shop Amazon ♦ Shop to give links page
We are donation supported – thanks for your help!
Where we’re going – Contact us about speaking