Ten Questions For Oldlyweds
A while back someone read an article entitled “10 questions for newlyweds” and emailed me to do a post with ten questions for oldlyweds.
- What were the best things from the early days of our marriage?
- What do you wish we had done differently in the early days?
- What dreams do you have for the next five years? (Both as a couple and individually)
- What do you fear most about the next five years?
- What do I do that really makes you feel loved and valued?
- What could I do that would make you feel even more loved and valued?
- What do I do that makes you feel less than loved and valued?
- Tell me one habit I have that annoys you that you’ve never mentioned. (Or gave up mentioning years ago.)
- Tell me about the best sex we’ve had.
- What would you like to add to, remove from, or modify about our sex life?
BONUS: What couple could we mentor about marriage? What would that look like, and how do we make it happen?
Now I challenge all the CMBA members to do a ten questions post.
Great tweet of the week:
Act in love, speak in love, touch in love, listen in love, hope in love. @FierceMarriage
Links to blog posts that stood out to me this last week:
Featured Post – A must read article I saw this week:
To Love, Honor and Vacuum posted What a Strong Marriage Ministry Should Look Like ◄ This post is spot on! If you have or want to have a marriage ministry at your church this is a must read.
Blessed Are The Pure Of Heart
Accepting Exile ◄ Making decisions about incontinence
Encourage Your Spouse
Get Excited About Your New Spouse ◄ She’s not the woman you married.
Crushing Unhealthy Comparison ◄ Most comparison is harmful to marriages.
For Better – or What?
This Question Changed My Life ◄ How would you answer this question? What about your wife? (Future post on this idea.)
The Generous Wife
Hot, Holy and Humorous
Q&A with J: “What Should We Call Persistent Porn Use?” ◄ Does what we call it matter?
Intimacy in Marriage
3 Ways to Improve Sex in Your Marriage Now ◄ Great for any couple struggling with sex.